The following are the terms of a legal agreement between you and TM Public Relations & Governmental Affairs, Ltd. (hereafter referred to as “TMPR”):
1) By browsing or accessing any portion of this web site (hereafter referred to as “site”) in any way, you agree to be bound by these terms. If you do not agree to these terms, you are not to use this site.
2) This site exists to provide news and information about TMPR and / or its clients.
3) No portion of this site may be reproduced without the express prior written permission of TMPR.
4) Persons and / or organizations may use information included within this site — without modification — only upon notification to TMPR, receipt of written permission from TMPR, and courtesy credit to TMPR or the respective copyright holder as the source of the images and / or writings.
5) The “TM” logo as well as “Perception Matters” are trademarks and intellectual property of W. Taft Matney, Jr. (“TM” logo first designed and used in 1999. “Perception Matters” first used in 2003.)
6) The content of this site is provided “as is” without warranties of any kind, express or implied. Neither TMPR nor its officers, agents, and / or employees warrant or make any representations regarding the use, validity, accuracy, or the results of the use of or respecting the content of any sites linked to or from this site. Any software downloaded as a result of using this site is subject to the terms-of-use as outlined by the individual software manufacturer(s).
7) Under no circumstances shall TMPR and / or its officers, agents, and / or employees be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages resulting from the use or inability to use all or any portion of this site or the content thereof, even if TMPR and / or its officers, agents, and / or employees has / have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
8) Past performance is not indicative of future results.
9) This site was originally written as an English language site. Although TMPR provides the ability for the site to be translated in to other languages via an automated translation function, TMPR cannot guarantee or claim responsibility for the accuracy, reliability, or performance of this function nor the limitations provided by the function which may include but not be limited to the inability to translate specific words and / or files. TMPR offers this automated language translation function as a tool solely for the convenience of our site’s visitors. TMPR does not directly endorse the site’s translation function or imply that it is the only translation solution for our site’s visitors. Please notify TMPR of translation errors through our Contact page, and consult the original English content on the TMPR website if there are any questions about translated content.
10) TMPR is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Nothing contained within this site constitutes any offer, promise, or guarantee of contract or other employment with or by TMPR.
11) All items contained within this site are the intellectual property of TMPR, its clients, or additional copyright holders as outlined under all domestic and international laws and statutes pertaining.
12) At its discretion, TMPR may make improvements, changes, or deletions in this website’s information, services, products, and /or additional materials.
13) TMPR may modify this agreement at any time and without notice. Continued use of this site signals acceptance of any modified agreement.
14) Brand names, product names, services, companies, events, and publications are or may be trademarks or registered trademarks of, and are used to identify, products and / or services of their respective owners in the US and / or other countries.
15) Safe Harbor Statement: Information posted in this site contains or may contain forward-looking statements that are subject to certain risks and uncertainties which could cause actual results or facts to differ materially from such statements for a variety of reasons including, but not limited to: industry conditions, changes in supply, pricing, customer demand, competition, other industry vagaries, and changes in key relationships. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements, which speak only as of the date on which they are made. TMPR and its clients undertake no obligation to update publicly or revise any forward-looking statements.
Copyright © 1999-2017 — Per the US Copyright Act of 1976 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (DMCA) — TM Public Relations & Governmental Affairs, Ltd. All rights reserved. DATE LAST MODIFIED: 11 April 2017.